Hello i really appreciate your response to my earlier mail. I will like to buy this item so pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist. I will also like you to know that i will be paying via check. I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check.
1.Your full name to be on the check
2.Home or work address
3.Your phone number.
**I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for moving i will have my mover come over for the pick up as soon as you have cashed the check**
Have a nice day, Brad.
I’m so sorry but I don’t accept a check as a form of payment. Actually, I don’t accept cash either. I prefer to barter, as it’s much more sustainable in these volatile times we live in.
Here are the items I consider an equivalent trade:
– At least 7 pounds of dried meat (5 pounds if it’s ostrich)
– BeeGees albums, preferably pre-1986
– Animal oils (medical grade ONLY!)
– Ant farms (preferably bi-color communities)
– Beta Fish (at least 57)
– Fiat engine oil (used)
– Gargoyles (the former Disney animated series) figurines/memorabilia
– Rogaine for marmots
– Atari games, but I don’t need any more copies of “Food Fight”
– Used Birkenstocks, any size
– People’s Court and/or Judge Judy fruit snacks
– Peter Piper Pizza tokens and/or tickets
– Jaleel White autographed ice skates
– Individually wrapped airline snacks
– VHS episodes of “In Living Color”
– Topps baseball trading card gum
– One of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s kids (they won’t notice)
– Anything John McCain-themed (looking specifically for bedsheets and coasters)
– Replacement yellow stitching for Doc Martens shoes/sandals
– Maui Jim sunglasses cleaning cloths
– Those little tripod thingies they used to put in Domino’s pizza boxes to keep the box from touching the cheese – my daughter’s treehouse is nearly complete!
– Kelp ropes
– Dachshund Dividends, a Niche Monopoly Knock-Off for Terrible Dog Breed Enthusiasts™
If you have any of these items, we can make a deal. If not, I’m sorry.